Thursday, April 23, 2015

Greetings!

Here's where I tell you a bit about what I would like to accomplish with this blog.

First and foremost, my desire is to honor and glorify my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, in every area of my life, which of course includes my blog. I will likely have some posts on what I am learning in my day to day walk with Him.

Also, I will probably generally just post about my life, my views on different matters, and my life goals.

There will likely also be some DIY projects, and recipes when I'm feeling foodish.

Eventually, I hope to do some posts on writing; but right now, I don't feel I know enough about it to give much helpful advice there. 

So, we'll see how long this blog survives. I know I'm pretty excited about it, and I hope you stick around to see some future posts.

Thanks for visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment